Monday, November 20, 2006

FOREX EXPOSED - Part 3

You can't take it any longer. You are so confused. You ask the receptionist, "How can they both be Forex?"

She smiles and replies, "Well, they are."

You inquire, "What can you tell me about the door on the right?"

"That's where just about everybody goes at first," she replies, "I think they have better advertising."

You fire another question, "Do they make money?".

The smile on the receptionist face disappears as she answers in a somber tone, "Not really, about 95% of the people who go in there lose their money."

"But how can that be?", you snap back, "They have systems, charts, methods, indicators and they seem to have rules to keep that from happening."

"I really don't know the answer to that question, I am only a receptionist."

WHICH ROOM ARE YOU IN NOW? MY GUESS IS THE ONE ON THE RIGHT. AM I CORRECT?

TO BE CONTINUED...

www.TheMadDashForCash.com/tro