Monday, November 20, 2006

FOREX EXPOSED - Part 4

Now you are more confused than ever. You were going to enter the door on the right but your confidence is a little shaken.

"What can you tell me about the door on the left?" you inquire.

"We call those people 'The Quiet Ones", the receptionist replies, "They just quietly go about their business of making money?"

"Do 95% of them lose, too?"

"Oh no, not at all. They make money."

"But then why are so many people entering the door on the right?", you ask passionately.

"It's like I said, I think they have better advertising. They write books, give seminars, provide education and some of them do win. You have to admit when you look through the glass door it does seem impressive in there."

"If I go in the door on the right, can I leave anytime I want?"

"Well, yes of course, it is not a prison.", the receptionist chuckles.

"And if I leave, then I can go in the door on the left if I want?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't people who are losing do that?"

"Like I said, I am only a receptionist, I am not a pschologist."

WHY DON'T YOU EXIT THE DOOR ON THE RIGHT?

WHY DON'T YOU GO IN THE DOOR ON THE LEFT?

TO BE CONTINUED...


www.TheMadDashForCash.com/tro